Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Fear of Success

<continued introspection from last post>

In addition to a fear of failure, I have a fear of success. What if my prototypes do work and I start a successful business? What if I find my soulmate, get married and have kids? What if the vision I created for my life actually happens!

All of the negative tapes in my head - the false beliefs that it is not possible, that I cannot possibly have that - would be proven wrong. This would mean - oh no - a lot of ideas I take to be truths are not true!

The depth of mental patterns and imprints is almost astounding - the fact that there's a voice in my head that would rather not take action so I can hold on to self-limiting beliefs amazes me! I'm so used to playing it small...that I'm scared to realize 100% of my potential. I'm scared to play out a new tape because I don't know the outcomes. 

What do you have that's holding you back? Can you let it go? I'm letting go of my tapes..NOW :)

No comments:

Post a Comment